At Zoya, our mission is to make halal investing accessible to Muslims worldwide. As the trusted source for thousands of investors globally, we are dedicated to providing the tools and guidance to take control of your financial future while staying true to your faith.
That's why we're thrilled to announce the launch of our much-anticipated public API. You can now build and launch world-class, shariah-compliant financial products faster and at a fraction of the cost.
The need for halal financial services has grown significantly among Muslims. However, limited access to shariah-compliant investing tools remains a major pain point.
Since founding Zoya, we've been driven by the vision of creating comprehensive halal wealth management solutions. But we realized that to truly transform Islamic finance, we needed to empower the broader developer ecosystem.
After much demand from our users and partners, we decided to open up access to our robust dataset through a developer-friendly offering that provides:
- High fidelity data covering 20,000+ stocks globally across major markets.
- Detailed shariah compliance reports on individual stocks based on leading industry standards.
- Modern API with multiple endpoints and a robust SDK.
- Personal and commercial licensing options to meet the needs of both individuals and businesses.
- Comprehensive documentation and resources to get started quickly.
- Free sandbox environment to test integrations safely.
- Clear and transparent pricing.
How to get started
As of this morning, the Zoya API is live on zoya.finance/api. There you will find everything you need to get started:
- Sign up for a free developer account
- Browse the API docs
- Grab your key
- Start querying the sandbox environment
We can't wait to see what you build on top of the platform. Your creativity and feedback will shape the future evolution of the API and Zoya.
Zoya: Halal Investing App
Zoya makes halal investing easy by helping you build and monitor a shariah compliant investment portfolio with confidence and clarity.